Our Supply Lists are posted on our website under "For Parents".
en nuestro sitio de internet bajo "For Parents"
For any other information please contact
Para cualquier otra informacion contacte a
Maria Horton at 503-673-7701 or email@example.com
Patrick Meigs, Principal, will be available if you have any questions at:
The Electronic Confidential Application for Free & Reduced Meals is available now. Please apply today using the link below. Meal Benefit Applications need to be completed during the summer or at the beginning of every year or benefits will expire.
For a list of Summer Meals and Activities visit
Por una lista de Alimentos en Verano y Actividades visite
Want to volunteer? Please contact your child's teacher or office staff
Quiere ser volutario? Por favor contacte al maestro de su estudiante o al personal de oficina
Pick-up, Drop off and Parking Information
• We welcome parents to drop off their children in the gym in
the morning or to meet them after school each day.
• It is important to be mindful of families walking to their cars –
please drive slowly in the parking lot.
• If you are coming into the school, to please park in the
parking lot. I realize that parking is tight, but if you would like to
pick up your child by the buses, we ask that you park in the
• Please only use the handicap slots if you have a handicap
• The curbside is meant just for dropping off and picking up
only. It is very important that drivers remain at the wheel
while waiting for you child. I know that it can get busy,
especially during dismissal, but our goal is to keep the curbside
flowing as much as possible.
• Parents parking in the parking lot and not along the curb in
will certainly help with overall flow within the parking lot.
• Parents are certainly welcome to drop-off and pick-up their
children out by the entry plaza in the back of the school. This
can be a more efficient and quick way to collect your child
at the end of the day.